- NFg creates content for websites, emails, newsletters (soft copy and hard copy) and social media profiles, a content that addresses the objective readers ‘appeal, touches their heart strings and copes with their identity, age and language.
- NFg creates content and design for publications (flyers, brochures, pamphlets, magazines, greeting cards).
- NFg assists in laying out materials for publications and plan the contents of publications.
- NFg organises its own developed thematic events and exhibitions.
- NFg helps you to share your corporate knowledge & success with media & press, as it handles your events by identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, planning the logistics and coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the event.
- NFg handles a variety of specific event-related services, which can range from a few select services for clients with limited budgets, to handling all creative, technical and logistical aspects of an event.
NFg applies creativity and authenticity in serving its clients to reach their communication goals
- NFg increases your visibility in Media through:
- Development of press releases and disseminating them to the online & offline media.
- Development of a press clipping that covers your existence in Media.
- Creation of media monitoring & analysis reports for a specific topic requested by its clients.
- Schedule TV/Radio/Press interviews for its clients.
- Maintain strong media ties and utilize the same for promotions.
Digital PR & Social Media Management
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics and social media calendars to reach its client’s target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales for its clients.
- Establish partnerships with websites, influencers, working on self-service content distribution networks and various other media partners.
PR & Communication Training
- Develop PR & Communication curriculums according to the requirements of its clients.
- Assist clients to understand the media develop spokesperson skill and the confidence to be effective in interviews with reporters on TV, radio or news stations.
- Collaborate with clients to develop successful communication strategies.
- Follow industry and financial trends in assessing impact of communication plans.
- Assist and coordinate with creative departments to develop communication strategies.
- Generate new techniques to make communications more effective.